Understand what to look for in understanding when your Chakras are blocked.
What are the chakras?
Chakras are energy points spread throughout the body. These chakras are our bodies main points of energy that make up the main system of 114 chakras within the body.
They are thought to be spinning disks of energy that should stay “open” and aligned, as they correspond to bundles of nerves, major organs, and areas of our energetic body that affect our emotional and physical well-being.
Focusing on our main chakras help to maintain positive energy flow throughout the body.
What are the 7 main Chakras?
There are 7 main Chakras within the body. They begin at the root [base] of the spine and work upwards to the crown of the head.
- Root [Muladhara] – located at the base of the spine. Provides you with a base or foundation for life, helps to feel grounded. Is your sense of security and stability.
- Sacral [Svadhisthana] – located just below the belly button. Responsible for sexual and creative energy. Is how you relate your emotions, and the emotions of others.
- Solar Plexus Chakra [Manipura] – located at the stomach. Is your confidence and self-esteem. Helps you to feel in control of your life.
- Heart Chakra [Anahata] – located near your heart. Is your ability to love and show compassion.
- Throat [Vishuddha] – located at the throat. Is your ability to communicate.
- Third Eye Chakra [Ajna] – Between your ears/eyes, on the forehead. Is your intuition and gut instinct & enhances your imagination.
- Crown Chakra [Sahasrara] – located at the top of your head and is your spiritual connection to yourself, others, and the Universe. Your crown plays a large role in your life’s purpose.
“Diane Malaspina, PhD, a yoga medicine therapeutic specialist, says she prefers to think of chakras as out of balance versus blocked.
“There can be a depletion of energy flow or too much energetic activity in a chakra — each will manifest into different outcomes,” she explained.
When a chakra is low in energy, she said, you’ll have difficulty expressing the particular qualities associated with that chakra.
When a chakra is overactive, Malaspina said, the qualities are a dominant force in the person’s life. This can have both physical and emotional effects.
For example, the first chakra is about security, survival, and the foundation of our life.
If it’s underactive, Malaspina said, it can show up as depression and insecurity. If there’s too much energy, it can show up as fearlessness without precaution or hoarding because you need more to feel secure.” – Healthline
Signs your Chakra/s are blocked:
- Feelings of helplessness, like everyone is against you. You’re unheard, unappreciated and feel isolated without a sure understanding of why.
- Issues with jealousy, rage, anger, resentment. Emotional feelings and reactions manifesting that you feel trapped within.
- Tension headaches, allergen flare ups. Symptoms showing up that haven’t been present for you for some time/years are all of a sudden present without reasoning.
- Nightmares, unexplainable anxiety, sleeplessness, insomnia, body aches and pains.
Our bodies Chakra’s, or energy centres, can become unbalanced for a number of different reasons. Knowing the signs can help you to begin working on realignment and feeling yourself again. While these signs may too reflect more energetic harbouring’s taking place within yourself, there are ways to begin the process of Chakra realignment and energy balance that are relaxing, non invasive and manageable.
Some was you can begin this process is by taking a holistic approach towards realignment. You can do this through different modalities, which are included below.
- Crystal healing
- Calming and restoring energy with essential oils
- Drinking plenty of water
- A Reiki Healing Session
- Drink foods associated with each chakra; & have a well balanced and colourful diet
At Psychic TV Australia our mission is to bring our extraordinarily gifted members of our team, to you in the comfort of your home, both via the phone and TV. No matter what it is that you are searching for. Whether it be some spiritual counselling, spiritual inspiration, a warm friend on the other end of the phone. Answers to some of life’s most serious questions, or you find yourself in an emotionally stressful life changing situation. We are here, 24/7 365 days of the year for you. We will always provide you with the most authentic, genuine, personally tailored information, all undertaken within our company code of ethics, and each and every call is private and confidential. Psychic TVAustralia services Australia, Canada, and the United States.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Instagram