How to expand your Connection to the Divine
Waking up each and every day with a moment of gratitude, elevates your energetic frequency and connects you closer to the Divine. Giving thanks is such a simple, yet effective mindfulness practice that you can do every day.
Coming from a place of thanks, taking that moment to pause, breathe, and centre yourself. It can also have profound effects on your overall happiness and wellbeing. So you may tackle the days tasks more confidently.
Ways you can show gratitude:
- Place your hand on your heart, take a few long deep breaths in & out. Then state three things you are thankful for.
- Give thanks for the things you may take for granted. Home, clean water, fresh towels. Knowing in that moment how truly blessed you are. Let that spark the emotions of deep and connected gratitude
Our Divine Connection Gratitude Mantras
- I am so grateful for the air I breathe, the path I walk, the days I am blessed to live
- I am so thankful for morning coffee, sunshine through windows, energy to move through the day
- Thank you, Divine Source, for clean showers, long walks, afternoons spent relaxing on the deck
If you’re interested in having a reading now with one of our Psychic TV Psychics, then you can find out more here.
At Psychic TV Australia our mission is to bring our extraordinarily gifted members of our team, to you in the comfort of your home, both via the phone and TV. No matter what it is that you are searching for. Whether it be some spiritual counselling, spiritual inspiration, a warm friend on the other end of the phone. Answers to some of life’s most serious questions, or you find yourself in an emotionally stressful life changing situation. We are here, 24/7 365 days of the year for you. We will always provide you with the most authentic, genuine, personally tailored information. All undertaken within our company code of ethics, and each and every call is private and confidential. Psychic TVAustralia services Australia, Canada, and the United States.
AUS: tel: 0290710199
CANADA: tel: 1778 807 1426
WORLDWIDE: tel: (61)488825177
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Instagram
Follow Us on Tiktok